- Education bookshelf
- The Biologist’s bookshelf
- The guidance bookshelf
- The parenting bookshelf
- Miscellaneous bookshelf
- My reads by year
The parenting bookshelf
Books that I have read and that have informed my thinking as a parent. Unsurprisingly, I suppose, they have also influenced the way that I have thought about education too.
- A parent’s guide to raising kids Overseas (Volume 1) – by Jeff Devens
- Raising babies – by Steve Biddulph
- How to raise an adult – by Julie Lythcott-Haims – my review.
- Raising girls – by Steve Biddulph